RUSSIAN: WIll-Bill-Dann sales up in Q3
The Russian leader in juice and dairy Wimm-Bill-Dann (WBD) saw its sales increase 38.9% in the first nine-months of the year, compared to the same period last year. The company sold 329,100 tonnes of fruit. Meanwhile, dairy products sales rose 12% to 700,700 tonnes. WBD produces 149 types of fruit drinks and juices and 266 types of dairy products, according to a company statement.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range