US: Wild Turkey launches limited edition Bourbon
The 100 proof, 15-Year-Old super-premium Bourbon comes in a specially designed 75cl bottle, sealed with a strip stamp reminiscent of the traditional "bottled in bond" seal, and a commemorative wooden box. It will have a suggested retail price of $89.99.
Pernod Ricard USA said the brand had been launched "to commemorate the unique qualities and history of bourbon as the all-American spirit".
"The history of Bourbon is the history of our country, from its birth to its continued traditions," said Joe Uranga, vice president of whiskies at Pernod Ricard USA. "Wild Turkey American Spirit celebrates our past and serves as our vow to continue making Bourbon in the same uncompromising way."
Fortune Brands' Beam Global Spirits & Wine appeared to be perfectly placed to swoop for Vin & Sprit, but yesterday's announcement that Pernod Ricard had won the Swedish company's hand surprised most o...
10 things you should know about... Vin & Sprit...
Pernod Ricard's victory in the race to buy Vin & Sprit has sent shockwaves across the global spirits industry, whilst also throwing up a vast array of questions. In a spotlight special, Jessica Harvey...
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:...
Pernod Ricard has hailed its purchase of Vin & Sprit as a "transforming deal", despite the loss of the Stolichnaya vodka brand....
Maxxium has said that "nothing will change" at the distributor, following this week's announcement that Pernod Ricard is to buy Vin & Sprit....
Pernod Ricard has won the auction for Vin & Sprit, beating Fortune Brands to the Absolut vodka trademark....
Fortune Brands has said that it will launch a "high-return" share programme, in light of its failure to acquire Vin & Sprit....
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Analysis - Will Diageo call time on wine?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- Comment - Will the Sweetener Battle turn Sour?
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- NPD: Bacardi's Bacardi Carta Fuego
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Coca-Cola Co promotes North America chief
- Bacardi widens Craigellachie footprint to Asia
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets