US: Wild Turkey launches DFS-exclusive Bourbon
Wild Turkey is launching a new premium bourbon developed exclusively for DFS. Available from 1 October, Wild Turkey Heritage Single Barrel will be sold exclusively at the travel retail retailer's locations in Guam, New Zealand, Okinawa, Saipan, Singapore and the US (Hawaii, New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco).
In a statement, Joseph Uranga, global group director of Wild Turkey, said: "Wild Turkey Heritage Single Barrel is a statement to the distilling prowess and creativity of our master distiller. Mr. Russell's experience of more than five decades producing bourbon was essential to finding the single barrels that capture the unique essence of Wild Turkey Bourbon, while offering a similarity that gives Heritage consistency from bottle to bottle."
Other Wild Turkey Bourbon products also available in DFS are Wild Turkey 8-Year-Old 101 Proof; 12-Year-Old 101 Proof; Rare Breed Barrel Proof 108.2 Proof; and Wild Turkey Sherry Signature 86 Proof.
Laphroaig has launched what it believes to be the world's first and only quarter cask matured single malt, for its Laphroaig Single Malt Scotch Whisky brand....
Jim Beam has launched its first-ever national television campaign....
The Jim Beam Company has launched an interactive, on-line educational Web site for enthusiasts, retailers, distributors and bartenders....
Europe's producers of Champagne, Port and Sherry have joined winemakers from Napa Valley, Oregon, and Washington State in signing a declaration of joint principles stating the importance of location t...
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Focus - Suntory Holdings' FY Performance
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report