AUSTRALIA: WIF and Dromana to acquire David Traeger winemaking business
Australia's Wine Investment Fund announced today that it is to acquire the David Traeger winemaking business in an agreement with Dromana Estate Limited. Dromana Estate will acquire 80% of the business and the Wine Investment Fund 20%. The previously announced arrangement to establish a joint venture to produce wines under David Traeger labels will now not proceed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO