Product Launch - US: Widow Jane Distillery's Heirloom Bourbon releases
Click through to view the range
Widow Jane Distillery's Heirloom Bourbon releases
Category - Spirits, whiskey, Bourbon,
Available - From this month
Location - Only available from Widow Jane distillery in New York
Price - Wapsie Valley Bourbon, US$115; Bloody Butcher Bourbon, $125; Widow Jane Bloody Butcher High Rye Bourbon, $135
Distribution - Widow Jane
Widow Jane Distillery has released three “premium” Bourbons made from non-genetically modified ingredients.
The expressions, which are named after the Bloody Butcher and Wapsie Valley corns used to make them, are only available on order from the Widow Jane distillery in Brooklyn, New York City. Widow Jane claims the Bourbons express “history and terroir” and are available in “extremely limited quantities”.
The range comprises:
- Wapsie Valley Bourbon
- Bloody Butcher Bourbon
- Widow Jane Bloody Butcher High Rye Bourbon
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team