USA: Wide Awake Coffee Announces Year of Success
Wide Awake Coffee & Tea, a division of Dr Soda & Dotcom Enterprises, announced today the close of another profitable year of operations on the Internet for WideAwakeCoffee.com, an online coffee store designed to provide the shoppers with everything needed for the break room at work or at home.WideAwakeCoffee.com offers the online coffee shopper the best name brands on the Internet including Farmer Brothers, Starbucks, Chock Full O' Nuts, Yuban, Folgers, Maxwell House, General Foods International, and Nescafe. WideAwakeCoffee.com also has a selection of teas including Bigelow, Lipton, Celestial, Good Earth and Yogi.Wide Awake also offers their own line of whole bean coffees that they enjoy saying are "privately roasted just for you." Also available are a selection of kitchen supplies, condiments, creamers and sweeteners."Wide Awake is a great alternative for the person that is stuck with stopping at the grocery store on the way home or on the way into work," said Don Rubenstein, Dr Soda & Dotcom Enterprise. "Reordering is even more convenient. Your previous order form and all of your purchasing information is always there to make your continued shopping just a point and a click away."Based in Pacoima, Calif., Wide Awake Coffee & Tea has a team of 20 long term staffers who are dedicated to taking care of their customers. For more information visit
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute