USA: Wide Awake Coffee Announces Year of Success
Wide Awake Coffee & Tea, a division of Dr Soda & Dotcom Enterprises, announced today the close of another profitable year of operations on the Internet for WideAwakeCoffee.com, an online coffee store designed to provide the shoppers with everything needed for the break room at work or at home.WideAwakeCoffee.com offers the online coffee shopper the best name brands on the Internet including Farmer Brothers, Starbucks, Chock Full O' Nuts, Yuban, Folgers, Maxwell House, General Foods International, and Nescafe. WideAwakeCoffee.com also has a selection of teas including Bigelow, Lipton, Celestial, Good Earth and Yogi.Wide Awake also offers their own line of whole bean coffees that they enjoy saying are "privately roasted just for you." Also available are a selection of kitchen supplies, condiments, creamers and sweeteners."Wide Awake is a great alternative for the person that is stuck with stopping at the grocery store on the way home or on the way into work," said Don Rubenstein, Dr Soda & Dotcom Enterprise. "Reordering is even more convenient. Your previous order form and all of your purchasing information is always there to make your continued shopping just a point and a click away."Based in Pacoima, Calif., Wide Awake Coffee & Tea has a team of 20 long term staffers who are dedicated to taking care of their customers. For more information visit
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends