USA: Wide Awake Coffee Announces Year of Success
Wide Awake Coffee & Tea, a division of Dr Soda & Dotcom Enterprises, announced today the close of another profitable year of operations on the Internet for WideAwakeCoffee.com, an online coffee store designed to provide the shoppers with everything needed for the break room at work or at home.WideAwakeCoffee.com offers the online coffee shopper the best name brands on the Internet including Farmer Brothers, Starbucks, Chock Full O' Nuts, Yuban, Folgers, Maxwell House, General Foods International, and Nescafe. WideAwakeCoffee.com also has a selection of teas including Bigelow, Lipton, Celestial, Good Earth and Yogi.Wide Awake also offers their own line of whole bean coffees that they enjoy saying are "privately roasted just for you." Also available are a selection of kitchen supplies, condiments, creamers and sweeteners."Wide Awake is a great alternative for the person that is stuck with stopping at the grocery store on the way home or on the way into work," said Don Rubenstein, Dr Soda & Dotcom Enterprise. "Reordering is even more convenient. Your previous order form and all of your purchasing information is always there to make your continued shopping just a point and a click away."Based in Pacoima, Calif., Wide Awake Coffee & Tea has a team of 20 long term staffers who are dedicated to taking care of their customers. For more information visit
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down