AUSTRALIA: Wicked Wines Flirt with an international roll-out of Lust
Watch out world, the Australians are making wine fun! One of the most colourful stands at Wine Australia 2000 in Melbourne hosts Wicked Wines - a division of BRL Hardy. The brightly coloured bottles have intriguing names like Flirt and Lust and come with promotional advertising that is of the Ally McBeal school of design.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Molson Coors appoints Europe CEO