Product Launch - UK: Whyte & Mackay's Vladivar Flavours
Click through to view all four Whyte & Mackay's Vladivar Flavours
Category - Spirits, vodka-based, flavoured, 20% abv
Available - From this month
Location - UK
Price - RSP of GBP10 (US$15.50) per 50cl bottle
Distribution - Whyte & Mackay
Whyte & Mackay has introduced four flavours to its Vladivar vodka stable. The variants, which cannot be called vodka due to their abv, comprise apple & pear, blackberry, blueberry & raspberry, lemon & lime, and raspberry & vanilla.
The range has been designed using “detailed consumer insight” to create flavour combinations that appeal to both men and women.
The launch will be supported with national advertising and a voucher campaign in consumer magazines such as Nuts, Zoo, Heat and Ok.
Of course, we all knew it was going to happen. Didn't we? Since almost exactly four years ago, when United Spirits and Diageo confirmed that they were discussing a partnership in India, it was alwa...
- Scotch's Slipping Crown: Convenient for Diageo?
- Comment - Has Scotch Whisky Jumped the Shark?
- Can Beer Learn from Keurig and Nespresso?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q3 & YTD
- C&C Group 'puzzled' by Spirit Pub Co rejection
- Diageo partner Beckham turned down Beck's deal
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- EXCLUSIVE - Mast-Jaegermeister, TWE join watchdog
- SABMiller announces management reshuffle
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Wine in the United Kingdom
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review