Product Launch - UK: Whyte & Mackay's Vladivar Flavours
Click through to view all four Whyte & Mackay's Vladivar Flavours
Category - Spirits, vodka-based, flavoured, 20% abv
Available - From this month
Location - UK
Price - RSP of GBP10 (US$15.50) per 50cl bottle
Distribution - Whyte & Mackay
Whyte & Mackay has introduced four flavours to its Vladivar vodka stable. The variants, which cannot be called vodka due to their abv, comprise apple & pear, blackberry, blueberry & raspberry, lemon & lime, and raspberry & vanilla.
The range has been designed using “detailed consumer insight” to create flavour combinations that appeal to both men and women.
The launch will be supported with national advertising and a voucher campaign in consumer magazines such as Nuts, Zoo, Heat and Ok.
Of course, we all knew it was going to happen. Didn't we? Since almost exactly four years ago, when United Spirits and Diageo confirmed that they were discussing a partnership in India, it was alwa...
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- How good a sustainability fit are ABI and SAB?
- Interview - Heineken global activation director
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Chandon to become "third pillar brand" for MH
- Brown-Forman silent on Southern Comfort report
- Pay freeze anger threatens Carlsberg UK site
- Stoli appoints international marketing director
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research