Product Launch - UK: Whyte & Mackay's Vladivar Flavours
Click through to view all four Whyte & Mackay's Vladivar Flavours
Category - Spirits, vodka-based, flavoured, 20% abv
Available - From this month
Location - UK
Price - RSP of GBP10 (US$15.50) per 50cl bottle
Distribution - Whyte & Mackay
Whyte & Mackay has introduced four flavours to its Vladivar vodka stable. The variants, which cannot be called vodka due to their abv, comprise apple & pear, blackberry, blueberry & raspberry, lemon & lime, and raspberry & vanilla.
The range has been designed using “detailed consumer insight” to create flavour combinations that appeal to both men and women.
The launch will be supported with national advertising and a voucher campaign in consumer magazines such as Nuts, Zoo, Heat and Ok.
Of course, we all knew it was going to happen. Didn't we? Since almost exactly four years ago, when United Spirits and Diageo confirmed that they were discussing a partnership in India, it was alwa...
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future