Product Launch - ONLINE: Whyte & Mackay's The Dalmore ‘The Distillery Manager’s Exclusive’
Click through to view Whyte & Mackay's The Dalmore ‘The Distillery Manager’s Exclusive’
Whyte & Mackay's The Dalmore ‘The Distillery Manager’s Exclusive’
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, 40% abv
Available - From this month, limited to 1,800 bottles
Location - Online, exclusive to The Whisky Shop
Price - GBP84.99 (US$133) per 70cl bottle
The ‘Distillery Manager’s Exclusive’ has been selected by Dalmore's distillery manager, Ian Mackay.
The 1995 vintage has been matured in Matusalem Sherry and American white oak casks.
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Cognac is back - is Remy Cointreau ready?
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Cognac needs innovation at bottom end - Pernod
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World