Product Launch - TRAVEL RETAIL: Whyte & Mackay's The Dalmore Constellation Collection
Click through to view Whyte & Mackay's The Dalmore Constellation Collection
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, single malts
Available - From this month
Location - Travel retail, initially exclusively at Terminal 5 at London Heathrow Airport
Price - RSP ranges from GBP20,000 (US$32,340) per bottle of the Vintage 1964 to GBP2,000 per bottle of Vintage 1992.
Whyte & Mackay has released a collection of whiskies from The Dalmore distillery, which has been produced between 1964 and 1992.
The range initially consists of 21 whiskies, with the company intending to release around 20,000 bottles - 4,000 a year - under the Constellation Collection banner.
The collection will be available for four weeks through World Duty Free Group’s main tax & duty free store at London Heathrow Terminal 5. World Duty Free Group has been allocated two complete collections; all the number 1 bottles from each year and all the number 8 bottles from each year.
The entire collection will sell for GBP158,000.
Every year Robert Smiley, director of wine studies, dean and professor at UC Davis, surveys CEOs of several of the most prominent wineries in the US....
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- just the Ten - Editor's Viewpoints of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban