Product Launch - TRAVEL RETAIL: Whyte & Mackay's The Dalmore Constellation Collection
Click through to view Whyte & Mackay's The Dalmore Constellation Collection
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, single malts
Available - From this month
Location - Travel retail, initially exclusively at Terminal 5 at London Heathrow Airport
Price - RSP ranges from GBP20,000 (US$32,340) per bottle of the Vintage 1964 to GBP2,000 per bottle of Vintage 1992.
Whyte & Mackay has released a collection of whiskies from The Dalmore distillery, which has been produced between 1964 and 1992.
The range initially consists of 21 whiskies, with the company intending to release around 20,000 bottles - 4,000 a year - under the Constellation Collection banner.
The collection will be available for four weeks through World Duty Free Group’s main tax & duty free store at London Heathrow Terminal 5. World Duty Free Group has been allocated two complete collections; all the number 1 bottles from each year and all the number 8 bottles from each year.
The entire collection will sell for GBP158,000.
Every year Robert Smiley, director of wine studies, dean and professor at UC Davis, surveys CEOs of several of the most prominent wineries in the US....
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- The future of drinks flavours - Consumer Trends
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- Diageo investment paying off for Captain Morgan
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Diageo job cut figures "likely overstated"
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends