Product Launch – GLOBAL: Whyte & Mackay's Jura Prophecy
Whyte & Mackay's Jura Prophecy
Category - Spirits, Scotch whisky, single malt, 46% abv
Available - From this month
Location - Specialist retailers and direct from the distillery. The variant is a limited annual release of 1,800 cases worldwide
Price - RRP GBP56 (US$88) per bottle
The single malt is inspired by the true story of the 'seer' who predicted the downfall of the illustrious Campbell clan who held reign on the Isle of Jura in the early 1700s.
Jura 10, Superstition and 16 years old make up the core portfolio. Limited releases include 1974, 40 years old, Elements, Paps and now Prophecy.
Diageo is to launch an Easter marketing campaign around its spirits portfolio in the UK....
The Glenglassaugh Distillery Company has added to its team with the appointment of a customer account manager....
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk