Product Launch - EUR: Whyte & Mackay's Fettercairn 24-, 30- and 40-years-old and Fior
Whyte & Mackay's Fettercairn
Whyte & Mackay's Fettercairn 24-, 30- and 40-years-old and Fior
Category - Spirits, Scotch whisky, single malt
Available - From this month
Location - UK and selected European markets – predominately France, Belgium and Luxembourg
Price - RSP of GBP36.99 (US$) per bottle
Distribution - Whyte & Mackay
The 40-, 30- and 24-years-old variants of Fettercairn will be available in limited quantities of 463, 3,000 and 6,000 bottles respectively.
Fior, meanwhile, is an ongoing non age-specific release which will mainly be sold through specialist whisky retailers and whisky bars.
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are the ten most read interviews on just-drinks in 2010....
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part II
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends