Whyte & Mackay lines up Jura ad campaign for UK
The new ad will air in December
Whyte & Mackay is to run a new TV ad in the UK for its Jura single malt.
The Scotch whisky producer said today the ad will run from 4 to 24 December and target consumers ahead of the winter holidays. The campaign will be supported by editorial in online and print media, as well as on social media.
Whyte & Mackay will also release limited-edition cartons for Jura's Origin and Superstition expressions, and a 70cl pack with branded glasses for the convenience channel. A new 20cl twin pack will feature Origin and Superstition.
Emperador has launched an out-of-home advertising push for the Whyte & Mackay blended Scotch in the UK....
Emperador has created the role of rare whisky director at its Whyte & Mackay unit, with former Diageo executive Jonathan Driver the inaugural appointee....
LoCa is eyeing calorie-conscious consumers with the launch of a 33% abv juniper spirit drink....
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne