UK: Whyte & Mackay launches rebrand for The Dalmore
Click to view The Dalmore's new packaging
Whyte & Mackay has introduced new packaging across The Dalmore single-malt Scotch whisky brand.
Bottles of The Dalmore will feature the silver stag's head that was previously only on its 18-year-old Scotch, while both labeling and packaging will boast darker colour schemes. The presentation box for the brand's King Alexander III single malt has also had a redesign, opening up to display the bottle, and all cartons will have a textured feel, the company said.
The packaging will be rolled out this month, it said.
“Clean and contemporary lines, labels and communication feature heavily in the new range, which increases clarity and brand standout, meaning consumers can easily identify with the brand, the expression and its maturation statement,” the company said.
Of course, we all knew it was going to happen. Didn't we? Since almost exactly four years ago, when United Spirits and Diageo confirmed that they were discussing a partnership in India, it was alwa...
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Edrington’s The Macallan 40 Year Old - NPD
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- CCBA partner "in place by 2018" - Coca-Cola
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends