UK: Whyte & Mackay launches rebrand for The Dalmore
Click to view The Dalmore's new packaging
Whyte & Mackay has introduced new packaging across The Dalmore single-malt Scotch whisky brand.
Bottles of The Dalmore will feature the silver stag's head that was previously only on its 18-year-old Scotch, while both labeling and packaging will boast darker colour schemes. The presentation box for the brand's King Alexander III single malt has also had a redesign, opening up to display the bottle, and all cartons will have a textured feel, the company said.
The packaging will be rolled out this month, it said.
“Clean and contemporary lines, labels and communication feature heavily in the new range, which increases clarity and brand standout, meaning consumers can easily identify with the brand, the expression and its maturation statement,” the company said.
Of course, we all knew it was going to happen. Didn't we? Since almost exactly four years ago, when United Spirits and Diageo confirmed that they were discussing a partnership in India, it was alwa...
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Focus - Heineken's Q3 Performance by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch