GLOBAL: Whyte & Mackay gives Jura packaging revamp
Click through to view the new look for Whyte & Mackay's Jura Scotch whisky range
Whyte & Mackay has updated the packaging for its Jura single malt Scotch whisky portfolio.
The company, which is currently owned by United Spirits, announced yesterday (9 May) that the new look will roll out across the entire range and will help to “explain the distinct flavour profiles of each expression”. Each variant will carry a different colour and image that hails from the landscape on the Scottish island where the whisky is produced.
Click through on the image on the right to view the new look for Jura.
Whyte & Mackay's future ownership is unclear, as Diageo looks to secure control of United Spirits. Once the deal goes through, Whyte & Mackay may be the focus of a monopolies and mergers commission investigation, due to Diageo's heavy presence in Scotch.
The focus on young adult drinkers remained strong in 2012, with RTDs being positioned as drinks with low alcohol content appealing to occasional drinkers who want to enjoy the taste of liquor and expe...
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Tesco pulls small carton-size Ribena, Rubicon, Cap
- Whyte & Mackay brings RumChata to UK
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research