GLOBAL: Whyte & Mackay gives Jura packaging revamp
Click through to view the new look for Whyte & Mackay's Jura Scotch whisky range
Whyte & Mackay has updated the packaging for its Jura single malt Scotch whisky portfolio.
The company, which is currently owned by United Spirits, announced yesterday (9 May) that the new look will roll out across the entire range and will help to “explain the distinct flavour profiles of each expression”. Each variant will carry a different colour and image that hails from the landscape on the Scottish island where the whisky is produced.
Click through on the image on the right to view the new look for Jura.
Whyte & Mackay's future ownership is unclear, as Diageo looks to secure control of United Spirits. Once the deal goes through, Whyte & Mackay may be the focus of a monopolies and mergers commission investigation, due to Diageo's heavy presence in Scotch.
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research