GLOBAL: Whyte & Mackay gives Jura packaging revamp
Click through to view the new look for Whyte & Mackay's Jura Scotch whisky range
Whyte & Mackay has updated the packaging for its Jura single malt Scotch whisky portfolio.
The company, which is currently owned by United Spirits, announced yesterday (9 May) that the new look will roll out across the entire range and will help to “explain the distinct flavour profiles of each expression”. Each variant will carry a different colour and image that hails from the landscape on the Scottish island where the whisky is produced.
Click through on the image on the right to view the new look for Jura.
Whyte & Mackay's future ownership is unclear, as Diageo looks to secure control of United Spirits. Once the deal goes through, Whyte & Mackay may be the focus of a monopolies and mergers commission investigation, due to Diageo's heavy presence in Scotch.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts