UK: Whyte and Mackay loses managers to rivals
The Scotch whisky group Whyte and Mackay is to lose three senior managers to rivals, the Scotsman reported yesterday.
Finance director Scott McCroskie is to join drinks distributor Maxxium, which includes The Famous Grouse in its portfolio. McCroskie will join in April as finance director of its UK & Ireland region.
Whyte and Mackay's UK sales director Alan Lowndes and bulk sales director Nick Swan, meanwhile, are both joining William Grant & Sons. The pair are going to he own-label division QSI.
The Scotman reported that the reasons for the departures remains unclear. However, Whyte and Mackay has been undergoing a significant restructuring programme, resulting in a number of high profile personnel changes, including the departure of former director Brian Megson.
Whyte and Mackay has said it is open to offers for its Invergordon distillery as it continues to restructure its business....
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q3 & YTD
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Beam Suntory strikes new Baltics tie-up
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research