UK: Whyte and Mackay loses managers to rivals
The Scotch whisky group Whyte and Mackay is to lose three senior managers to rivals, the Scotsman reported yesterday.
Finance director Scott McCroskie is to join drinks distributor Maxxium, which includes The Famous Grouse in its portfolio. McCroskie will join in April as finance director of its UK & Ireland region.
Whyte and Mackay's UK sales director Alan Lowndes and bulk sales director Nick Swan, meanwhile, are both joining William Grant & Sons. The pair are going to he own-label division QSI.
The Scotman reported that the reasons for the departures remains unclear. However, Whyte and Mackay has been undergoing a significant restructuring programme, resulting in a number of high profile personnel changes, including the departure of former director Brian Megson.
Whyte and Mackay has said it is open to offers for its Invergordon distillery as it continues to restructure its business....
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Former Pernod Ricard exec joins Wakefield Wines
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research