US: Who's Your Daddy signs deal with Seven-Up
Who's Your Daddy has signed a distribution agreement with Seven-Up Bottling for its line of energy drinks.
Seven-Up Bottling said late last week that it plans to distribute Who's Your Daddy's 'King of Energy' drinks in the immediate areas just outside of Milwaukee in the US.
The addition of Seven-Up positions Who's Your Daddy in the mid-west, complementing its existing distributors in the west and south-east.
Who's Your Daddy vice president Joesph Conte said: "We are pleased to add Seven-Up of Watertown as our 39th distributor nationwide because they hit our strategic target of addressing the convenience store, bar, restaurant and vending segments of the energy drink market."
The energy drinks company recently reported net revenues of US$133,814 for the first quarter against net revenues of $150,457 for the same quarter of 2006. The net loss for the first quarter narrowed from $1.05m to $926,008, the Californian energy drinks company said last week.
The growth of still soft drinks, such as juices and functional waters, presents manufacturers with a problem, as they are more susceptible to spoilage than traditional carbonated drinks. However, thei...
Although a small sector in volume terms, the energy drinks category punches above its weight in the global soft drinks market in value, and has outpaced market growth for many years. While the rate of...
Energy drink producer DNA Beverage has announced that it has appointed Solid Gold Distributors as its distributor for Tennessee and Mississippi, completing its expansion into the southeast US....
Hansen Natural Corporation has a sharp increase in sales and profits for both its third quarter and first nine-month period, as sales leapt by over a third....
Boo Koo Holdings has posted a significant drop in net sales for its third quarter due to a lack of fluidity in its distribution changeover....
Barr Soft Drinks has signed an exclusive five-year partnership agreement with the North American energy drinks brand Rockstar to sell its double-sized energy drink brands across the UK....
Jetset Beverage has signed a deal with Southern Wine & Spirits of America to distribute its energy drinks and cocktail mixers across the US market....
Who's Your Daddy has revised its results for the second quarter....
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Why has Heineken made a Formula 1 U-turn?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview