US: Who's Your Daddy rolls out King of Energy addition
Who's Your Daddy has begun shipping its sugar-free green tea 'King of Energy' drink in the US.
Who's Your Daddy is targeting women and "the more mature generation" who are interested in the antioxidants, cleansing, and weight loss qualities associated with green tea.
"We are very excited to have the final complement to our initial line of 'King of Energy' Drinks with the addition of the Sugar Free Green Tea," said Joseph Conte, vice president of Who's Your Daddy, yesterday (27 February).
"Based on the consumer taste test that we have conducted over the past several weeks, we have extremely high expectations for the sugar-free green tea, especially among consumers who may be counting calories."
Who's Your Daddy noted that additional flavours are "in the development stage".
California energy drinks company Who's Your Daddy has said it expects net revenues for the second quarter of more than US$800,000, representing an increase of 384% from the same period last year, and ...
Who's Your Daddy has signed a distribution agreement with Seven-Up Bottling for its line of energy drinks....
Energy drink producer Who's Your Daddy has added Tony Seery, formerly San Diego area trade development manager for the Hansen Beverage Company, to its sales team....
Who's Your Daddy has reported net revenues of US$133,814 for the first quarter against net revenues of $150,457 for the same quarter of 2006....
Who's Your Daddy has recruited a new senior vice president and CFO to the company....
Who's Your Daddy has added a new member to its board of directors....
Who's Your Daddy's energy drinks are now available on the internet....
Energy drinks group Who's Your Daddy has hired John Ricci, the former Hansen Beverage Company regional sales manager, as key account executive....
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Wm Grant redesigns Glenfiddich 21yo Gran Reserva
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China