US: Who’s Your Daddy hires Hansen man
Energy drinks group Who's Your Daddy has hired John Ricci, the former Hansen Beverage Company regional sales manager, as key account executive.
While at Hansen, Ricci's primary responsibilities centred around five counties in Southern California, including San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, and Ventura County.
Prior to Hansen, Ricci worked for Coors Bottling and Seven-Up/RC Bottling.
John Ricci said: "I have launched many brands in my career. However, the Who's Your Daddy line of `King of Energy' drinks is by far the best-tasting energy drink on the market, as well as the most exciting brand that I have been associated with, bar none. I am excited to be a part of such a vibrant young company with such strong potential to become a top contender in the energy drink category."
Edon Moyal, CEO at Who's Your Daddy, added: "I have always believed key personnel are essential to building a national and recognisable brand. John Ricci is a first-class addition to the company and someone whom I believe can truly help accelerate the growth of our Who's Your Daddy `King of Energy' Drinks."
The growth of still soft drinks, such as juices and functional waters, presents manufacturers with a problem, as they are more susceptible to spoilage than traditional carbonated drinks. However, thei...
Although a small sector in volume terms, the energy drinks category punches above its weight in the global soft drinks market in value, and has outpaced market growth for many years. While the rate of...
PepsiCo has reported a lift in both operating profit and sales for its third quarter....
Leading Brands has posted a loss in its second quarter figures due to several changes made during the latter part of last year and Q1 of 2007....
Hip-hop entrepreneur Steve Rifkind, founder of the Loud Records label, and veteran drinks executive Ron Urban have joined forces to form a new energy drinks business called Loud Beverage Corp....
American Enterprise Development Corporation has launched a sugar-free version of its Havoc energy drink brand across the US....
Sales of functional dairy drinks across Western Europe, the US and Japan are projected to reach over EUR6bn (US$8.5bn) by 2011, according to a study on the sector by market analysts Zenith Internation...
The Coca-Cola Co. has lined up an addition to its Odwalla juice brand in the US....
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts