US: Who's Your Daddy heads south in US
Who's Your Daddy has announced yet another extension to its US distribution footprint.
The US soft drinks producer, which manufactures the Who's Your Daddy 'King of Energy' brand, has signed a distribution agreement with Desert Eagle Distributing for distribution throughout El Paso, Texas.
The announcement follows earlier agreements covering New Mexico and Nevada in the country.
Founded in 1992, Desert Eagle has locations in El Paso and Alpine in Texas and Roswell in neighbouring New Mexico.
"In 2006, we distributed approximately 2m cans of our 'King of Energy' drinks through sales, promotions and samples given out," said Who's Your Daddy's CEO Edon Moyal. "In addition, we are proud to be able to announce that our entire line of energy drinks is now being carried in over 10,000 retail stores nationwide."
Desert Eagle is Who's Your Daddy's 38th distributor nationwide.
Premiumisation, health concerns and demographic shifts are likely to be among the key factors influencing the strategies of beverage alcohol companies over the next five years, according to a report f...
Red Bull has taken a hammering from a consumer magazine in Germany....
The chief legal officers from 29 states have united to condemn alcoholic energy drinks....
Boo Koo Holdings has appointed two new members to its board of directors....
Thai Beverage has posted a drop in Q2 net profit due to recent marketing expenses, but has secured a bank loan to cover costs for the year....
Leading Brands has freed up just under US$10m for the marketing of its drinks brands....
Hansen Natural Corporation will not face any enforcement action from the US Securities and Exchange Commission, following an investigation into the company's historical stock option granting practices...
Boo Koo Beverages has merged with Captech Financial Group and also reported recent shifts in management....
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Edrington posts FY profits drop
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research