US: Who’s Your Daddy gets new board member
Who's Your Daddy has added a new member to its board of directors.
Wayne Anderson, the current managing member of the general partner of Florida-based equity hedge fund Around the Clock Partners, will join the energy drinks company's board.
Anderson said: "We at Around the Clock Partners feel that the company is well positioned for growth with a superior product and a strong management team, combined with extensive production and distribution capabilities. This confidence is reflected in our participation in the recent $3.25m infusion of equity capital into the company to restructure its balance sheet and provide working capital for geographic expansion."
Who's Your Daddy CEO Edon Moyal added: "We are pleased to welcome Wayne to the board of Who's Your Daddy. His extensive financial background will play a major role in executing the company's strategic plans. We look forward to benefiting from his guidance and insight as we focus our efforts on growing our brands and our businesses to create value for both our consumers and our shareholders."
Who's Your Daddy recently launched an online sales presence, which began shipping cases of its 'King of Energy' drinks across the US last month.
The growth of still soft drinks, such as juices and functional waters, presents manufacturers with a problem, as they are more susceptible to spoilage than traditional carbonated drinks. However, thei...
Although a small sector in volume terms, the energy drinks category punches above its weight in the global soft drinks market in value, and has outpaced market growth for many years. While the rate of...
Hansen Natural Corporation has a sharp increase in sales and profits for both its third quarter and first nine-month period, as sales leapt by over a third....
Boo Koo Holdings has posted a significant drop in net sales for its third quarter due to a lack of fluidity in its distribution changeover....
Barr Soft Drinks has signed an exclusive five-year partnership agreement with the North American energy drinks brand Rockstar to sell its double-sized energy drink brands across the UK....
Jetset Beverage has signed a deal with Southern Wine & Spirits of America to distribute its energy drinks and cocktail mixers across the US market....
Who's Your Daddy has revised its results for the second quarter....
PepsiCo has reported a lift in both operating profit and sales for its third quarter....
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part III: Soft Drinks
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018