US: Who's Your Daddy enters New Mexico
Who's Your Daddy has extended its distribution footprint in the US.
The US soft drinks producer confirmed yesterday (28 February) that Southern Wine and Spirits has begun distributing its King of Energy range throughout New Mexico. Southern also handles the brand in the state of Nevada.
"We have been thrilled, to say the least, with Southern Wine and Spirit's distribution of our King of Energy Drinks in Nevada and are pleased to see their ongoing commitment to launch an all out distribution campaign for our energy drinks throughout New Mexico," said Edon Moyal, Who's Your Daddy's CEO. "Southern Wine and Spirits is an industry giant. This is another benchmark in our corporate history and growth strategy."
Earlier this week, Who's Your Daddy began the national roll-out of its sugar-free green tea energy drink.
Premiumisation, health concerns and demographic shifts are likely to be among the key factors influencing the strategies of beverage alcohol companies over the next five years, according to a report f...
Red Bull has taken a hammering from a consumer magazine in Germany....
The American Beverage Association has declared that it spent almost US$200,000 lobbying the federal government in the US in the first half of this year....
The chief legal officers from 29 states have united to condemn alcoholic energy drinks....
Boo Koo Holdings has appointed two new members to its board of directors....
Thai Beverage has posted a drop in Q2 net profit due to recent marketing expenses, but has secured a bank loan to cover costs for the year....
Leading Brands has freed up just under US$10m for the marketing of its drinks brands....
Hansen Natural Corporation will not face any enforcement action from the US Securities and Exchange Commission, following an investigation into the company's historical stock option granting practices...
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets