FRANCE: Whites limit fall in Burgundy sales
Relatively stable exports of white wines limited the fall in Burgundy sales to 4% for the 2001-2002 harvest, figures from the Burgundy wine industry body, BIVB show. Exports of whites for the 12-month period to end-July 2002 totalled 66 million bottles, a decrease of 2.5 % on the previous year's levels and down 3.5% in value terms. However, exports to the UK were at record levels with 27.5 million bottles sold.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Bacardi announces CFO switch