UK: TKO: White heat to revolutionise Scotch market
Launched at bar. last week, TKO is "pure and powerful" with 45%volume and, according to spokesperson Tony Arney, is going to be the "new funky stuff" for its younger and more contemporary customer.
Produced by Burn Stewart Distillers, TKO is matured first for more than three years in oak casks and, say TKO sales and marketing, leading barmen from the most fashionable venues in London and New York have come together to create exciting ways to serve TKO, from cocktails to quick fixes, such as TKO Red Sin and TKO Natural Blonde.
There are no plans to develop TKO as an alternative to other leading Scotch brands, but Arney told just-drinks.com that "the launch was a huge success, the feedback we've had has been very good and the star bars have shown a huge interest." TKO retails at £14.99.
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- India overtakes France for Pernod Ricard
- New whisky distillery set for Edinburgh
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Corby's FY suffers from US focus
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review