UK: Whiskymania Relaunch
We are proud to anounce the relaunch of Whiskymania on www.whiskymania.com , a comprehensive website dedicated to whisky.Among our new features in the PUB section is the Glenfiddich Challenge where you can WIN a bottle of Glenfiddich Solera and a Glenfiddich sweatshirt. The Celtic/SCOMA quiz has also been revived. There's a bottle of whisky to be won every month.Our LIBRARY section now contains two installments of John McDougall's Newsletters. Also taking off in the same section is our Barnard Online project which endeavours to fully ditialise Alfred Barnards book "The Whisky Distilleries of the United Kingdom". Already available are Ardbeg and Lagavulin. Another distillery will be published every week. Which brings me to our Distillery Database where you can read up current facts on Scotlands distilleries - this will be updated weekly as well. Also take a look at the amazing private collection of Andreas Jacobs with bottles from 2 centuries.Finally, don't forget to take a look at our SHOP section where two mail- order whisky shops are waiting to cater to your every wish: CELTIC and SCOMA (now with a new layout)!
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Wm Grant redesigns Glenfiddich 21yo Gran Reserva
- Consumers want brands that challenge them - study
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends