UK: Whiskymania Relaunch
We are proud to anounce the relaunch of Whiskymania on www.whiskymania.com , a comprehensive website dedicated to whisky.Among our new features in the PUB section is the Glenfiddich Challenge where you can WIN a bottle of Glenfiddich Solera and a Glenfiddich sweatshirt. The Celtic/SCOMA quiz has also been revived. There's a bottle of whisky to be won every month.Our LIBRARY section now contains two installments of John McDougall's Newsletters. Also taking off in the same section is our Barnard Online project which endeavours to fully ditialise Alfred Barnards book "The Whisky Distilleries of the United Kingdom". Already available are Ardbeg and Lagavulin. Another distillery will be published every week. Which brings me to our Distillery Database where you can read up current facts on Scotlands distilleries - this will be updated weekly as well. Also take a look at the amazing private collection of Andreas Jacobs with bottles from 2 centuries.Finally, don't forget to take a look at our SHOP section where two mail- order whisky shops are waiting to cater to your every wish: CELTIC and SCOMA (now with a new layout)!
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Why Vietnam is the next beer battleground
- Brown-Forman's Q1 performance by region, brand
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- ASA bans Diageo's Captain Morgan UK ad
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Staying in the Mix: The Global Concentrates Market in 2016