UK: Whiskymania Relaunch
We are proud to anounce the relaunch of Whiskymania on www.whiskymania.com , a comprehensive website dedicated to whisky.Among our new features in the PUB section is the Glenfiddich Challenge where you can WIN a bottle of Glenfiddich Solera and a Glenfiddich sweatshirt. The Celtic/SCOMA quiz has also been revived. There's a bottle of whisky to be won every month.Our LIBRARY section now contains two installments of John McDougall's Newsletters. Also taking off in the same section is our Barnard Online project which endeavours to fully ditialise Alfred Barnards book "The Whisky Distilleries of the United Kingdom". Already available are Ardbeg and Lagavulin. Another distillery will be published every week. Which brings me to our Distillery Database where you can read up current facts on Scotlands distilleries - this will be updated weekly as well. Also take a look at the amazing private collection of Andreas Jacobs with bottles from 2 centuries.Finally, don't forget to take a look at our SHOP section where two mail- order whisky shops are waiting to cater to your every wish: CELTIC and SCOMA (now with a new layout)!
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- India overtakes France for Pernod Ricard
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- New whisky distillery set for Edinburgh
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research