UK: Whiskymania Relaunch
We are proud to anounce the relaunch of Whiskymania on www.whiskymania.com , a comprehensive website dedicated to whisky.Among our new features in the PUB section is the Glenfiddich Challenge where you can WIN a bottle of Glenfiddich Solera and a Glenfiddich sweatshirt. The Celtic/SCOMA quiz has also been revived. There's a bottle of whisky to be won every month.Our LIBRARY section now contains two installments of John McDougall's Newsletters. Also taking off in the same section is our Barnard Online project which endeavours to fully ditialise Alfred Barnards book "The Whisky Distilleries of the United Kingdom". Already available are Ardbeg and Lagavulin. Another distillery will be published every week. Which brings me to our Distillery Database where you can read up current facts on Scotlands distilleries - this will be updated weekly as well. Also take a look at the amazing private collection of Andreas Jacobs with bottles from 2 centuries.Finally, don't forget to take a look at our SHOP section where two mail- order whisky shops are waiting to cater to your every wish: CELTIC and SCOMA (now with a new layout)!
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- US craft beer growth slows again - IRI figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits