USA: Whisk-e-shop.com goes up for sale today.
The internet domains whisk-e-shop.com and whisk-e-store.com have gone on sale today for a combined asking price of $25,000.These top level domains have been offered as part of an innovative portfolio on www.eas-e-buy.com , a newly launched website offering domains for building global e-brands in many business categories.Eas-e-buy spokesperson, Michael Kane, said "This is a unique opportunity to purchase some rare dotcom addresses and I would advise interested parties to be quick off the mark. This is not an auction and the first offer to match the asking prices for any of the domains will close the sale".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Chilli targets beer with Rekorderlig Dry Apple
- Coca-Cola Amatil names new CFO
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014