USA: Whisk-e-shop.com goes up for sale today.
The internet domains whisk-e-shop.com and whisk-e-store.com have gone on sale today for a combined asking price of $25,000.These top level domains have been offered as part of an innovative portfolio on www.eas-e-buy.com , a newly launched website offering domains for building global e-brands in many business categories.Eas-e-buy spokesperson, Michael Kane, said "This is a unique opportunity to purchase some rare dotcom addresses and I would advise interested parties to be quick off the mark. This is not an auction and the first offer to match the asking prices for any of the domains will close the sale".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends