USA: Whisk-e-shop.com goes up for sale today.
The internet domains whisk-e-shop.com and whisk-e-store.com have gone on sale today for a combined asking price of $25,000.These top level domains have been offered as part of an innovative portfolio on www.eas-e-buy.com , a newly launched website offering domains for building global e-brands in many business categories.Eas-e-buy spokesperson, Michael Kane, said "This is a unique opportunity to purchase some rare dotcom addresses and I would advise interested parties to be quick off the mark. This is not an auction and the first offer to match the asking prices for any of the domains will close the sale".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo’s H1 2017 results - Preview
- Remy Cointreau's YTD performance - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- AB InBev targets South Africa with redundancy plan
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater 24 packaging revamp