USA: Whisk-e-shop.com goes up for sale today.
These top level domains have been offered as part of an innovative portfolio on www.eas-e-buy.com, a newly launched website offering domains for building global e-brands in many business categories.
Eas-e-buy spokesperson, Michael Kane, said "This is a unique opportunity to purchase some rare dotcom addresses and I would advise interested parties to be quick off the mark. This is not an auction and the first offer to match the asking prices for any of the domains will close the sale".
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015