USA: Whisk-e-shop.com goes up for sale today.
The internet domains whisk-e-shop.com and whisk-e-store.com have gone on sale today for a combined asking price of $25,000.These top level domains have been offered as part of an innovative portfolio on www.eas-e-buy.com , a newly launched website offering domains for building global e-brands in many business categories.Eas-e-buy spokesperson, Michael Kane, said "This is a unique opportunity to purchase some rare dotcom addresses and I would advise interested parties to be quick off the mark. This is not an auction and the first offer to match the asking prices for any of the domains will close the sale".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Molson Coors' Rekorderlig Cider Cocktails - NPD
- Carlsberg's Shed Head and Bad Apple craft - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends