USA: Whaler's Rum Launches First Ad Campaign on BEVision
BEVision, a new in-store television network for beer, wine and spirits retailers nationwide that is wholly owned and operated by RMS Networks, has announced that Bishop Wine & Spirits will launch its first television ad campaign on BEVision. The campaign that will promote the unique features and the new packaging of the four different flavors of Whaler's Premium Hawaiian Rums is due to start November 2000 with a 30-second, custom-made, holiday spot.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research