Westons seals Stowford Press venue tie-up
Westons' Stowford Press is being made available at the NEC venues
Stowford Press is set for a profile boost in the UK after brand owner Westons signed a deal with venue and event caterer Amadeus.
The three-year deal, announced this week, will see the cider brand being made available in bottles and draught at venues including the Barclaycard Arena and Genting Arena, both of which form part of Birmingham's NEC Group. Financial details of the tie-up were not disclosed.
“The partnership is a great vehicle for brand awareness of Stowford Press, with events-goers travelling both nationally and internationally to the Barclaycard Arena and Genting Arena,” said Geoff Bradman, Westons’ head of sales.
In January, Westons launched what it claims is the UK's first "craft" cider in a can, Caple Road.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts