UK: Westons launches new Stowford Press TV ad - video
Westons Cider has launched the latest television advert for its Stowford Press brand in the UK.
The 10-second spot, which premiered on Channel 4 yesterday (1 May), is set in the company's Herefordshire orchards and features Charlie Weston, great-great-grandson of the company's founder, Henry Weston. The ad is designed to highlight the “heritage” of the brand, Westons said.
It is part of a “multi-million pound” investment in Stowford Press this year, the company said.
The campaign will run throughout the Summer and feature on Channel 5’s cricket highlights show for England’s test series against Sri Lanka and India.
Stowford Press is currently the "official cider" of England cricket after Westons signed a three-year deal in 2012.
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights