UK: WestLB rates InBev "outperform"
Investment broker WestLB has started coverage of the world's largest brewer by volume InBev with an "outperform" rating.
The broker gave InBev a €34 share target, noting the group's robust organic growth.
The global roll-out of InBev's Brazilian beer, Brahma, adds a third premium brand to the global brewer's international portfolio but some observers have suggested it's an unnecessary step which threat...
InBev has extended the deadline for the receipt of acceptances for the recommended offers of USD33.41 in cash for the remaining shares and Securities that it does not already own in SUN Interbrew (SIL...
InBev said yesterday that its General Shareholders Meeting of April 26, 2005 approved the annual accounts 2004, as well as the gross dividend of €0.39 proposed by the board of directors....
InBev, the world's largest brewer by volume, said it has achieved overall organic volume growth of 4.1% in the first quarter of 2005, to 47.3m hectolitres, despite tough conditions in the US and Weste...
Stella Artois is to launch a new global advertising campaign, according to press reports....
InBev has sold its majority stake in Bosnia's Uniline brewery, according to local reports....
InBev has made an offer to acquire the remaining minority interests in its Russian business SUN Interbrew Ltd (SIL) that it doesn't own, at a price of US$33.41 in cash per security....
The Bosnian government has put a majority stake in the country's brewery Banjalucka Pivara up for sale. Previous efforts to privatise the brewer have failed....
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Cognac is back - is Remy Cointreau ready?
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Cognac needs innovation at bottom end - Pernod
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World