NEW ZEALAND: West Coast Vineyards heads east
West Coast Vineyards is expanding its operations into Asia and Pacific Rim, having set up a subsidiary company to drive its exports in that region. Heading up West Coast Vineyards Asia and Pacific Rim, is Peter Milne a wine marketer with 20 years experience. For the past eight years Milne has specialised in Asia, where he helped KWV become the biggest stakeholder for South African wines in that region.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman