NEW ZEALAND: West Coast Vineyards heads east
West Coast Vineyards is expanding its operations into Asia and Pacific Rim, having set up a subsidiary company to drive its exports in that region. Heading up West Coast Vineyards Asia and Pacific Rim, is Peter Milne a wine marketer with 20 years experience. For the past eight years Milne has specialised in Asia, where he helped KWV become the biggest stakeholder for South African wines in that region.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"