Product Launch – UK: Wemyss Malts' The Hive
Click through to view The Hive 8yo Blended Malt Scotch Whisky
Wemyss Malts' The Hive 8-year-old Blended Malt Scotch Whisky
Category – Spirits, whisky, Scotch, blended, 40% abv
Available – From this month
Location - UK, Europe and US, in on- and off-trade
Price – In UK, SRP of GBP29 (US$46) per 70cl bottle
Distribution (selected markets) – France, Rimauresq SARL; Germany, Alba Import; Netherlands, Whisky Import Netherlands; Spain, Alregi; Italy, Balan; England, Phoenix Wines; US, Domaine Select Wine Estates
Wemyss Malts has announced the launch of eight-year-old blended malt The Hive. The variant gets its name from its honeyed flavour, the company said.
Wemyss Malts' blended Scotch range also includes the Spice King and Peat Chimney lines. The Hive will be the first in the range to showcase a new look label. It replaces Smooth Gentleman, which will be discontinued over the coming months.
Wemyss Malts is based in Fife, Scotland.
In February, Wemyss Malts launched its Single Malt Single Cask range.
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends