Product Launch - GLOBAL: Wemyss Malts’ The Hive
Click through to view Wemyss Malts’ The Hive
Wemyss Malts’ The Hive
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, Speyside, blended malt, 40% abv
Available - From this month
Location - Travel Retail, EU and Asian markets – in both on- and off-trade
Price - SRP of EUR42 (US$59.70) per 70cl bottle
Distribution - Various distributors in each market. In Travel Retail , World of Patria
Wemyss Malts has launched a new 12-year-old blended malt Scotch. The Hive is named after the “honeyed sweetness” found on the palate of this variant.
The full range of Wemyss’ 12-years-old blended malts, completed by Spice King and Peat Chimney, has been repackaged into new gift tins, and the bottle labels have also been redesigned for this launch.
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report