Product Launch - GLOBAL: Wemyss Malts' Single Cask range
Click through to view Wemyss Malts' Single Cask range
Wemyss Malts' Single Cask range
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, single cask, all 46% abv
Available - From this month
Location - In “key” European and Asian domestic markets
Price - SRP of between GBP75 (US$120) and GBP110 per 70cl bottle
Wemyss Malts has launched its second wave of single cask single malt Scotch whiskies.
- Beach Bonfires is a 14-year-old single cask from Laphroaig
- Lemon Smoke is a 16-year-old from Caol Ila
- Autumn Berries is a 26-year-old from Blair Athol
- White Chocolate Torte is a 24-year-old from Tormore
- Sugared Almonds is a 30-year-old from Aultmore
Edinburgh based boutique spirits company Wemyss Malts is delighted to announce the release of their latest single cask single malt whiskies. Each cask is a celebration of the unique and contrasting appeals of the different Scotch whisky regions. Wemyss whiskies are each identified by their natural taste and aroma and this latest range comprises:
- Sugared Almonds - a 30 year old from Aultmore distillery, Speyside
- Autumn Berries - a 26 year old from Blair Athol distillery, Highland
- White Chocolate Torte - a 24 year old from Tormore distillery, Speyside
- Lemon Smoke - a 16 year old from Caol Ila distillery, Islay
- Beach Bonfires - a 14 year old from Laphroaig distillery, Islay
Each cask has been selected by the Wemyss tasting panel, under the watchful eye of industry aficionado Charlie Maclean. The recommended retail prices range from £75 to £105 and these casks will be available in selected retailers in the UK, EU and key Asian markets.
This launch is the second release for Wemyss single malt single casks using a new label design and premium gift boxes which were designed to accentuate the hand-crafted nature of these rare bottlings.
William Wemyss, Founder and Managing Director at Wemyss Malts, commented: "This new release of five single casks has a distinctly seasonal feel, from the rich and mellow "Autumn Berries", to the smoky delights of "Beach Bonfires". These latest additions to our range showcase some well known distilleries, as well bottlings from those which are harder to find."
Original source: Company Release
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends