Product Launch - GLOBAL: Wemyss Malts' Darnley’s View Spiced Gin
Click through to view Wemyss Malts' Darnley’s View Spiced Gin
Wemyss Malts' Darnley’s View Spiced Gin
Category - Spirits, gin, 42.7% abv
Available - From this week
Location - Initially available in the UK, Europe and key Asian markets, in both the both on- and off-trade
Price - In the UK, SRP of GBP28.99 (US$45.50) per 70cl bottle
Scottish spirits company Wemyss Malts has extended its Darnley's View gin portfolio. Darnley's View Spiced Gin is a small-batch, five-times distilled London Dry gin with spice botanicals featuring cinnamon and nutmeg.
The variant follows the roll-out of Darnley’s View Gin Elderflower and Citrus in 2010.
The name Darnley's View commemorates the meeting of Mary Queen of Scots and her husband Lord Darnley at Wemyss Castle in 1565.
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets