Product Launch - GLOBAL: Wemyss Malts' Darnley’s View Spiced Gin
Click through to view Wemyss Malts' Darnley’s View Spiced Gin
Wemyss Malts' Darnley’s View Spiced Gin
Category - Spirits, gin, 42.7% abv
Available - From this week
Location - Initially available in the UK, Europe and key Asian markets, in both the both on- and off-trade
Price - In the UK, SRP of GBP28.99 (US$45.50) per 70cl bottle
Scottish spirits company Wemyss Malts has extended its Darnley's View gin portfolio. Darnley's View Spiced Gin is a small-batch, five-times distilled London Dry gin with spice botanicals featuring cinnamon and nutmeg.
The variant follows the roll-out of Darnley’s View Gin Elderflower and Citrus in 2010.
The name Darnley's View commemorates the meeting of Mary Queen of Scots and her husband Lord Darnley at Wemyss Castle in 1565.
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report