Product Launch - GLOBAL: Wemyss Malts' Darnley’s View Spiced Gin
Click through to view Wemyss Malts' Darnley’s View Spiced Gin
Wemyss Malts' Darnley’s View Spiced Gin
Category - Spirits, gin, 42.7% abv
Available - From this week
Location - Initially available in the UK, Europe and key Asian markets, in both the both on- and off-trade
Price - In the UK, SRP of GBP28.99 (US$45.50) per 70cl bottle
Scottish spirits company Wemyss Malts has extended its Darnley's View gin portfolio. Darnley's View Spiced Gin is a small-batch, five-times distilled London Dry gin with spice botanicals featuring cinnamon and nutmeg.
The variant follows the roll-out of Darnley’s View Gin Elderflower and Citrus in 2010.
The name Darnley's View commemorates the meeting of Mary Queen of Scots and her husband Lord Darnley at Wemyss Castle in 1565.
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Cognac plays the waiting game in China
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- C&C Group steps down as Portman Group funder
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL