UK: Wells and Young’s revamps Red Stripe bottle
Wells and Young's has launched a new bottle design for its Red Stripe beer.
The retro design includes a "bold, striking and iconic" Red Stripe logo, the company said today (22 September).
Jonny Kirkham, marketing manager for lagers at Wells and Young's said: "The bottle is ideal for premium outlets that perhaps don't have the space for the high impact Red Stripe font."
Wells and Young's handles the Red Stripe brand for Diageo in the UK.
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week....
Diageo is to launch an Easter marketing campaign around its spirits portfolio in the UK....
Diageo has lined up the launch of a consumer competition on Facebook for its Bushmills Irish whiskey brand....
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss