Product Launch - UK: Weihenstephan and Samuel Adams' Infinium
Click through to see Weihenstephan and Samuel Adams' Infinium
Weihenstephan and Samuel Adams' Infinium
Category - Beer, lager, 10.5% abv
Available - From this month
Location - UK, available from Vino Wines outlets in Edinburgh and Inspire in Coventry
Price - RRP not yet set, but estimated to be around GBP15 (US$23.35) per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Branded Drinks Ltd
Weihenstephan, the world’s oldest brewery, and specialist US brewer Samuel Adams have launched Infinium, a “Champagne-like” beer with a light colour and an abv of 10.5%, in the UK.
The two companies claim that the beer is the first of its kind to obtain this level of abv while conforming to the guidelines of the German purity laws.
Infinium will roll-out globally at some point in 2011.
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK