UK: WeightWatchers gives New Year push to soft drinks
WeightWatchers is promoting its soft drinks range in the new year
WeightWatchers has revealed details of a UK marketing push for its soft drinks range, on top of a wider multi-media campaign for the company.
The group's soft drinks range, which is produced by Nichols in the UK, is being flagged up by point-of-sale material in WH Smith Travel outlets, and branded dump bins in selected Tesco, Costcutter, 99p and Poundworld stores. The range also features in Weight Watchers' consumer magazine this month.
The wider WeightWatchers brand is also being advertised through a new UK TV, radio and print campaign.
Total spend on the campaign was not disclosed.
“There has been a rise in consumers looking for great tasting low-calorie fruit drink alternatives to water to drink ‘on the go’, therefore trusted brands like WeightWatchers provide a great choice for retailers,” said brand manager Nina Uttley.
Nichols was awarded exlcusive rights to produce Weight Watchers' soft drinks range in 2011. Flavours in the range include Brazilian Orange, Mango & Watermelon and Blackberry & Apple.
UK company Unsweet Drinks has launched its first product, an unsweetened lemonade targeted at supporting healthy eating....
Carbonated Soft Drinks in United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). Th...
UK soft drinks maker Nichols has said it expects to post a sales jump for 2014 as a new Vimto campaign drove increases for its core brand....
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Innovations - Scotch Whisky VII
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- AB InBev unveils Stella Artois three-packs
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China