UK: W&D appoints finance director
Wolverhampton & Dudley Breweries, the UK's largest regional beer maker, has appointed Paul Inglett as finance director with effect from Monday.
Inglett has been acting finance director since September 2001. He joined the group in 1992 and has held a number of senior finance positions within the business including Financial Controller and Director of Planning.
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman