UK: W&D among bidders for Wizard - report
The UK regional brewer Wolverhampton & Dudley Breweries PLC is among the final list of bidders for Wizard Inns, which is owned by Nomura, it was reported today.
According to a report in The Times, the Laurel Pub Company has also made it to the final round of bidders.
Wizard Inns owns 64 pubs at an estimated worth of £90m.
The company is expecting a turnover between €200m and €205m for 2004/2005.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future