UK: Waterlogic launches LSE listing
Waterlogic has listed on the London Stock Exchange.
The UK-based company, which produces and distributes drinking water purification and dispensing systems, has raised GBP48.5m (US$77.4m) through today's (11 July) listing on the AIM (Alternative Investment Market). The firm's shares will trade under the ticker TIDM WTL.
Waterlogic placed a total of 33.4m ordinary shares at GBP1.45 each. Around GBP41m was raised for the company and GBP7.5m for certain selling shareholders.
The market capitalisation of Waterlogic is around GBP112.5m.
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Forget Baby Boomers at your peril - Consumer Trend
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research