US: Waterlicious expands bottled water line
Waterlicious has rolled-out its namesake flavoured bottled water brand for children in the US.
Waterlicious is designed to provide a "healthy alternative" to high-calorie, high-sugar sodas and concentrated juices, the US water company said yesterday (27 May), and is available in nine flavours.
Varieties include Soccer Berry, Super Apple, Peach, Lemon, Pineapple, Grape, Watermelon, Cherry and Strawberry Banana.
"Waterlicious is the first flavoured water for kids that is fibre-enhanced, formulated especially to address hydration and child obesity issues," said Lincoln Lawson, CEO of Waterlicious. "We look forward to introducing Waterlicious to families nationwide,"
The new beverage line contains crystalline fructose, a natural fruit sugar that is slow to absorb and does not adversely affect blood sugar levels, the company said.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"