RESEARCH: Water sales to overtake carbonates by 2005
Sales of commercial water are to overtake those of carbonated soft drinks by 2005, according to a report released to just-drinks today. In its Global Packaged Water Report global beverage researcher Canadean forecasts that in 2005, packaged and bulk water (water cooler) volumes will reach 190 billion litres, having grown from the present 150 billion litres at 8% per annum. In contrast carbonated soft drinks are growing at the considerably lower rate of 2% per annum, resulting in 2005 estimated volumes of 187 billion litres.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- NPD: Bacardi's Bacardi Carta Fuego
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Coca-Cola Co promotes North America chief
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review