RUSSIA: Water producer receives $12.25m loan
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) has drawn up plans to lend up to US$12.25m to JSC Narzan, a leading Russian mineral water producer, based in Kislovodsk, the Stavropol region.
The financing will help Narzan expand bottling capacity, develop new products and satisfy working capital needs, said an EBRD memorandum.
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat