US: Washington Wine Commission appoints new communications team
The Washington Wine Commission has appointed a new communications team to cover the increasing number of wine producers since 2003.
Gary Werner, who joined the commission as communications director in June, spent a decade working in London, with experience on national newspapers and international book publishers to UK- and US-based wine industry magazines. Most recently Gary had worked with the William Reed group.
Gary is the Commission's primary contact for trade, business and global media.
Ryan Pennington was appointed senior communications manager in mid-April. Previously, he directed several accounts for a "top ten" US public relations firm. Ryan is the primary contact for local and national (US) consumer and lifestyle media.
"Ryan and Gary are committed to developing a comprehensive and compelling communications strategy for this industry; and we are very excited about the enthusiasm, expertise and experience they bring to the task," said Commission executive director Robin Pollard.
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018