US: Warsteiner Group sets up football-themed glass campaign
The Warsteiner Group has lined up a glassware promotion in the US to coincide with next month's FIFA World Cup.
The German brewer said earlier this week that the campaign, entitled 'Keep the Glass', will offer consumers a free beer glass when they buy one of its namesake beer brands.
When purchasing a Warsteiner Premium Verum or Warsteiner Premium Dunkel, the consumer will be given a glass with a football-related design, and will be allowed to take it home.
“Given Warsteiner beer’s popularity here in the US and abroad, we could think of no better time to promote the game and Warsteiner beer,” said Pat McEntee of Warsteiner USA.
Glasses may also be purchased by clicking here.
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Comment - Wine - Not on the List
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp