GERMANY: Warsteiner acquires Argentine winery
Germany's Warsteiner Brauerei Haus Cramer KG has acquired the Argentinian wine producer Bodegas y Vinedos Orfila, the German press reported today.
The deal has been made through the Warsteiner Argentine subsidiary Casa Isenbeck, who will invest US$10m (€8.3m) in the wine company over a two year period.
According to the reports Casa Isenbeck will look to boost exports of the wine company using Warsteiner's sales network. It will focus on the USA, Canada and Europe in the future.
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Remy Cointreau's YTD performance - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- AB InBev targets South Africa with redundancy plan
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater 24 packaging revamp
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends