AUSTRALIA: Warrenmang to list on ASX
The small Australian winemaker Warrenmang Ltd is planning to float on the Australian Stock Exchange.
The Australian Financial Review reported today that the Victorian wine producer hopes to raise up to A$7m. The company has been set up with the purpose of acquiring the Warrenmang, Bazzani and Massoni businesses and brands. It hopes to list on the ASX in February.
The Review reported speculation that Warrenmang intends raising A$6m, with a provision to accept oversubscriptions of A$1m more.
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets