AUSTRALIA: Warrenmang to list on ASX
The small Australian winemaker Warrenmang Ltd is planning to float on the Australian Stock Exchange.
The Australian Financial Review reported today that the Victorian wine producer hopes to raise up to A$7m. The company has been set up with the purpose of acquiring the Warrenmang, Bazzani and Massoni businesses and brands. It hopes to list on the ASX in February.
The Review reported speculation that Warrenmang intends raising A$6m, with a provision to accept oversubscriptions of A$1m more.
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report