COMMENT: Hartwall/BBH: warm results may not last
Finnish brewer Hartwall has reported strong first-half results ahead of consolidation into S&N. Hartwall benefited from increased sales at its Russian joint venture, BBH. But although this market has been growing fast for many years, it has recently shown signs of slowing down. Much of the growth this time round was driven by good weather - so S&N must pray for a warm autumn if it is to reap dividends from Russia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Coca-Cola can unleash Monster with energy plunge
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Coca-Cola secures US$2.15bn stake in Monster
- Bacardi sees North America president step down