COMMENT: Hartwall/BBH: warm results may not last
Finnish brewer Hartwall has reported strong first-half results ahead of consolidation into S&N. Hartwall benefited from increased sales at its Russian joint venture, BBH. But although this market has been growing fast for many years, it has recently shown signs of slowing down. Much of the growth this time round was driven by good weather - so S&N must pray for a warm autumn if it is to reap dividends from Russia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights