COMMENT: Hartwall/BBH: warm results may not last
Finnish brewer Hartwall has reported strong first-half results ahead of consolidation into S&N. Hartwall benefited from increased sales at its Russian joint venture, BBH. But although this market has been growing fast for many years, it has recently shown signs of slowing down. Much of the growth this time round was driven by good weather - so S&N must pray for a warm autumn if it is to reap dividends from Russia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Focus - The Risks of Acquisitions
- Comment - Scotch's Battle with Age
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Roust takes on Bushmills distribution in Russia
- Brown-Forman completes Kentucky acquisition
- Diageo silent on United Spirits inspection
- Diageo creates USL unit to oversee own brands
- NPD: Beam Suntory's Ardmore Tradition, Triple Wood
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review